- Provides strong bonding for applications in the landscaping, drywall, and subfloor. Tacks can be applied either vertically or horizontally and take 5-7 minutes to set.
- A powerful interior and exterior adhesive are Vega Bond V7 Construction Adhesive. Thanks to its all-weather formulation with freeze-thaw stability, it adheres to timber, plywood, particle board, masonry, treated lumber, composite decking, drywall, and concrete in dry, wet, and freezing conditions.
- Designed to stop unpleasant nail pops and floor squeaks. seals potential air leaks and fills gaps and fissures. After being applied as a foam, Vega Link V7 instantly transforms into a gel and forms a solid bond between the substrates.
- As it will adhere to Natural Stone, Brick, Concrete Paver, Metal, Porcelain Tile, Stone, Vinyl, and Wood, V7 can be utilized in landscaping applications.
- Depending on the moisture and temperature levels, one can of Vega Bond V7 Construction Adhesive cover approximately 500 linear feet at a 12-inch bead at application temperatures ranging from 0 to 95 F.
The construction adhesive Vega Bond V7 is intended for use in drywall, subfloor, and landscaping applications. It offers joists and a subfloor with a strong connection. Because of its excellent bonding power on dry, moist, and even frozen lumber, it is superior to conventional adhesives.
500 linear feet of gel adhesive from one can of Vega Bond V7 Construction Adhesive at a 1/2 "size of the bead. Product yield per container is roughly ten times greater when compared to a 28 oz. caulk cartridge of standard subfloor glue when applied at a 3/8" gap "bead as directed by the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.