This product SHIPS FREE !
Closed cell formula for new construction or renovation project for basements, attics, or anywhere you would need an air-tight seal. Unlike many of our competitors, this kit comes ready to spray with a 15 ft. Gun/Hose Assembly, required safety gear, and 2 fans & 6 Cone Nozzle Tips.
- R-Value R-7 per inch. Apply to your exposed walls such as the basement, roof crawl space, foundation, concrete, or subgrade.
- ASTM E84 Approved Class A Building Material (Lowest Fire Spread Rate and Minimal Smoke Production)
- Stops Mold and Moisture.
- Completely seals out unwanted air leaks.
- Protects against dust, air infiltration, and sound.
- Ready-to-use, disposable and recyclable.
If you are calculating the area of a wall using the wall width and height. If it is a ceiling, roof, basement, foundation, etc. then use the length and width of the surface area.
HOW TO USE:
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or using a spray foam kit for the first time, here, you’ll find helpful information on how to use the Vega Bond spray foam insulation kit for the best results.
What’s In The Package? " Mask not Included"
- Closed Cell Spray Foams Kits Fast Cure
- Spray Nozzles(6 Cone Nozzles and 2 Fan Nozzle)
- Spray Foam Hose and Applicator Assembly
- Safety Coverall
- Safety Glass
- User Manual
- Foam Cleaner
How To Use
- Wear your protective gear including safety glass, plastic hand gloves, and a protective work suit.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the area you want to apply the foam
- Ensure the tanks are between 75° F to 85° F, and if not, you can either allow them to cool down or warm them up. Do not use open flames or a blow torch to warm the tank. You can do so by keeping them at room temperature or bringing them close to an electric heater.
- Fix your spray foam insulation kit as specified in the manual by securely connecting the hoses to the tanks. Then apply petroleum jelly on the spray gun face before attaching the nozzle. Shake the canisters for at least 3 mins.
- Spray evenly on the intended surface by squeezing the trigger. Also, keep in mind that the spray foam rises in size and solidifies after a few minutes.
- The application temperature should be 65° F or above the get the best yield.
It is recommended that you change the nozzle after 8 minutes of continuous spraying or if you stop spraying for about 30 seconds.
Please note: This product cannot be sold or shipped to the following states: CA, CO, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, WA, or VT
I am doing a full gut/renovation on my 1880s former one room schoolhouse. And I discovered the purple spray foam in the cans from VB, and I use it in the crawlspace to insulate/seal, and liked the performance of it, so I decided to buy the 600 board feet kit for the exterior walls of my house.
The prep and the installation is very easy. From the helpful instructions, to how long to shake the tanks before they are ready. Tighten a night hose for the gun put and it’s a learn as you go technique for application. The foam cures pretty quickly, and after a while, it is rockhard/very wind, resistant/warm.
Would definitely recommend for a DIYer, or anybody who is just starting out on their own renovations.
Very happy with Vega Bind V600. Job went fast and fairly easy. 1st time spraying foam insulation on walls. Only thing I didn't like was the dripping at the nozzles, not sure if that is normal or not. Replacing fiberglass insulation with spray foam after flooding from hurricane Idalia. Bottom line is I'm happy with final results. Should I ever have a need in future I will use this product again.
This spray foamed worked great with sufficient instructions provided. This kit also provides PPE and plenty of spray nozzles for the job. Would definitely purchase again.
Spray foam vega 600 is the shit,was very pleased with the outcome, definitely will use again in the future
The kit worked well and was easy to apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.