This product SHIPS FREE !
Closed cell slow rise formula for existing walls, perform drill and fill operations behind the plaster or drywall, making it perfect for updating older houses and structures.
The Slow Rise formula becomes tack-free in approximately in 3 minutes. This is beneficial for applications that require the foam to reach far-off areas before setting.
DO NOT apply this foam to open walls as it will run down from the surface, it is designed for existing walls and cavities.
This kit comes ready to spray with a 15 ft. Gun/Hose Assembly, Gloves, Coverall, Safety Glass and 8 Nozzle Tips.
- IT cover 600 board feet or approximately 43 Cubic Feet. R-Value R-7 per inch.
- ASTM E84 Approved Class A Building Material (Lowest Fire Spread Rate and Minimal Smoke Production)
- Stops Mold and Moisture.
- Completely seals out unwanted air leaks.
- Protects against dust, air infiltration, and sound.
- Ready-to-use, disposable and recyclable.
HOW TO USE:
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or using a spray foam kit for the first time, here, you’ll find helpful information on how to use the Vega Bond spray foam insulation kit for the best results.
What’s In The Package? " Mask not Included"
- Closed Cell Spray Foams Kits SLOW RISE
- Spray Nozzles(6 Cone Nozzles and 2 Fan Nozzle)
- Spray Foam Hose and Applicator Assembly
- Safety Coverall
- Safety Glass
- User Manual
- Foam Cleaner
How To Use
- Wear your protective gear including safety glass, mask, gloves, and a protective work suit.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the area you want to apply the foam
- Ensure the tanks are between 75° F to 85° F, and if not, you can either allow them to cool down or warm them up. Do not use open flames or a blow torch to warm the tank. You can do so by keeping them at room temperature or bringing them close to an electric heater.
- Fix your spray foam insulation kit as specified in the manual by securely connecting the hoses to the tanks. Then apply petroleum jelly on the spray gun face before attaching the nozzle. Shake the canisters for at least 3 mins.
- The application temperature should be 65° F or above the get the best yield.
Please note: This product cannot be sold or shipped to the following states: CA, CO, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, WA, or VT
Easy to apply, and works great! I insulated my 1600 sq ft attic, and can't believe how much cooler it is. Also, their costumer service is very helpful if you have any issues.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.